The Moscow raw food delivery service The Ogorod opened in St. Petersburg. The menu includes dishes of different cuisines of the world in a raw-eating variation: Italian pizza, American sandwiches, Japanese rolls, as well as desserts prepared from products that have not undergone heat treatment. Delivery works from 10 am to 8 pm, you will have to wait an order from an hour to two, depending on traffic jams in the city.
The dishes of the "Garden" do not use animal products, and cakes for pizza and sandwiches are "baked" in a dehydrator that dries the dough without heating it above 40 degrees Celsius. The minimum amount for which you can place an order is 1,000 rubles, and the delivery itself will cost another 250.
There are several online stores in St. Petersburg where you can buy individual ingredients for raw food dishes, for example, cereals for germination or dried fruits that are dried in the sun. Among them are "Gift of Eden", "Hazelnut" and a large store "And me", operating throughout Russia.
Excerpts from the menu:
- Pizza Margherita - 590 rubles
- Pizza "Pepperoni" - 620 rubles
- Club sandwich "Americano" - 290 rubles
- Roll "Avocado" - 200 rubles
- Roll "Philadelphia" - 260 rubles
- Raw food sweets "Raffaello" - 180 rubles
- Juice orange / apple / carrot / grapefruit - 180 rubles (250 ml)